Now featuring replaceable carbide tungsten tips!
Our Tri-Fold Alloy UL trekking poles combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product.
- Compact - The folding design breaks down to just 15 inches in length. Assembly is simple and takes just a few seconds.
- Adjustable - The poles are easily adjusted via a single flick-lock, allowing them to always be at the ideal length.
- Comfortable - The ergonomic but firm EVA foam handle will absorb sweat and provide all-day comfort.
- Durable - Aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy provides strength comparable to steel, making our trekking poles incredibly durable and ensure they will support you on countless adventures. The replaceable tungsten carbide tips and baskets provide great grip and durability.
- Lightweight - The extreme comfort and durability do not require a compromise on weight. Each pole comes in at just 10 ounces, reducing arm fatigue and letting you get farther on the trail.
Each pole includes an individual storage bag, a hiking basket for mud, and a rubber foot for use on paved surfaces. Dedicated snow baskets can be purchased separately.