Now featuring replaceable carbide tungsten tips!
Our Tri-Fold Alloy UL trekking poles combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product.
- Compact - The folding design breaks down to just 15 inches in length. Assembly is simple and takes just a few seconds.
- Adjustable - The poles are easily adjusted via a single flick-lock, allowing them to always be at the ideal length.
- Comfortable - The ergonomic but firm EVA foam handle will absorb sweat and provide all-day comfort.
- Durable - Aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy provides strength comparable to steel, making our trekking poles incredibly durable and ensure they will support you on countless adventures. The replaceable tungsten carbide tips and baskets provide great grip and durability.
- Lightweight - The extreme comfort and durability do not require a compromise on weight. Each pole comes in at just 10 ounces, reducing arm fatigue and letting you get farther on the trail.
Each pole includes an individual storage bag, a hiking basket for mud, and a rubber foot for use on paved surfaces. Dedicated snow baskets can be purchased separately.
Customer service was knowledgeable and helpful when I wanted a cork upper and aluminum lower. Have gotten to use it a few times now and it is very light and sturdy. Has every feature I was looking for at a great price. Would buy from Paria again.
Got to use them for the first time in Geand Teton National park. Very sturdy and I love how they breakdown and the cable connection system. Definitely would recommend. I did lose one of the rubber caps almost immediately but that may have been user error, not making sure they were tight enough.
I used these backpacking in Utah all summer and a week long trip in Yosemite. Held up great and love how small they fold down as well. I bought the ski baskets to use for touring in the backcountry. Took them on a few tours until one broke. I contacted customer service and they sent me a new pole no questions asked. Great product and even better customer service. Thanks Paria!
Used these a few weeks ago after never using poles before. They were sturdy and light and helped me be more sure on my feet. Would recommend.
I've enjoyed the hiking poles and they work great and stow away easily. I think they're a super deal compared to the general market!
Now, this is the most minor thing, yet I wonder if the length clamp can be reversed? It's on the same side for both poles and, occasionally, I find that one side can grab my pants leg or pocket and if I could reverse the clamp, then that wouldn't happen. I took a look at it and, while it looks possible, I don't know how and don't want to break it trying. Thanks!