ReCharge Sit Pad
The ReCharge insulated sit pad is the answer to a sore bum on the trail! It's perfect for ultralight backpackers, car campers, and sports fans. It provides a large 16 x 12-inch seating surface, plush 2.5-inch thickness, while weighing only 2.9 ounces.
We all know that comfortable seating is severely lacking in the backcountry. We've all done the dance from one log to the next trying to find a comfortable place to sit for more than a few minutes. Why suffer!?! Our ultralight, but comfy ReCharge sit pad is here to the rescue. Now you can sit in comfort anywhere on the trail, from your favorite campsite, picnic bench, or even during your snack break.
The sit pad provides a large 16 x 12-inch seating surface and 2.5-inches of thickness, keeping you comfortable for hours. However, it weighs in at a minuscule 2.9 ounces and inflates in just seconds.
To keep you warm during those fall and spring trips, we've laminated high-loft synthetic microfiber insulation to the interior of each pad to minimize air movement and maximize warmth.
Finally, we utilize a large one-way valve to make inflation and deflation quick and easy.
- Size: 16 x 12 inches, contoured design to maximize comfort
- Thickness: 2.5 inches
- Sit Pad-Only Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Total Weight: 3.3 ounces (pad, stuff sack, repair kit)
- Packed size: 5.0 inches long by 1.5 inches in diameter
- Material: 40 Denier TPU diamond rip-stop nylon
- Insulation: Laminated 90g/m2 synthetic microfiber
- Includes: sit pad, rip-stop nylon stuff sack, repair kit
How do I make a repair using the included repair kit?
Please follow these steps to make a repair to your sleeping pad:
- Cut the repair patch to cover the puncture location and provide at least 1/2 inch of overlap. Try to keep the cut to a circular shape and avoid corners which can snag.
- Apply an adhesive to the leak area, extending slightly beyond the size of the patch.
- Press the entire patch down on the adhesive and squeeze down for 2-3 minutes to help the adhesive get a good grip.
- Let dry for 5-10 minutes, then apply another coat of adhesive on top of the patch and give it 15-20 minutes to cure. Depending on the location of the leak, you may want to apply an additional coat to help keep the patch down over curved areas.
- Let the pad dry flat overnight.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.