You don't have to compromise comfort when sleeping out on the trail! Our down camping pillow is comfortable enough to match your pillow at home, but weighs just 7 oz.
Don't compromise comfort in the backcountry! Our down pillow is large enough, thick enough, and flexible enough to match your pillow at home. However, it packs down small to make it pack-friendly.
Two Compartment System
Our down pillow incorporates two compartments to suit even the pickiest sleepers. The top half is filled with 4.5 ounces of 600 fill-power down to make it extremely soft and warm against your face. For most people, this will be enough. If you need more support, the bottom half incorporates a pocket to hold extra clothing. Stuff it with an extra shirt or down jacket to make it just right.
We wanted to make our pillow so comfortable that you'd be happy to carve out a bit of space in your pack. We started with super-soft, warm, and breathable polyester fleece for the top layer to make it feel great against your face. The inside is filled with down filling, just like your pillow at home.
Don't settle for uncomfortable air pillows or a lumpy pile of clothes! A great night's sleep is worth it so you can feel rested and ready for tomorrow's hike.
- Size: 16 inches wide by 12 inches tall
- Thickness: 3 inches with down filling only, up to 6 inches with additional clothing in lower compartment
- Packed Size: 4 inches by 7 inches
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Filling: 4.5 ounces of 600 fill-power white duck down
- Top Fabric: soft and breathable polyester fleece
- Shell Fabric: light and durable 20D ripstop nylon
How do I care for my new down pillow?
- When you first receive the pillow, run it in the dryer at the lowest temperature setting for a few minutes to loosen up the down that has been compressed during the shipping process.
- When heading out on the trail, use the included stuff sack to protect the pillow and also reduce the amount of space it takes up in your pack. Use care when stuffing the pillow into the stuff sack.
- Between trips, always store your pillow uncompressed.
- Always wash your pillow by hand or a front load tumble washer. Never use a top load washer. Never use bleach.