Breeze Mesh Tent
Looking for a perfect ultralight bug shelter? Look no further than the Breeze mesh tent! When paired with a lightweight backpacking tarp, such as our Sanctuary Siltarp, you'll have an ultralight backpacking shelter that's lighter than most tents.
Our Breeze Mesh Tent is the perfect ultralight shelter when paired with a lightweight backpacking tarp, such as our Sanctuary Siltarp (sold separately). The mesh canopy provides a layer of defense against pesky insects and critters, while the tub style floor will keep you and your gear dry during even the wettest storms.
Use just the Breeze Mesh Tent on clear days for great ventilation and incredible night time stargazing. When inclement weather approaches, pitch the Sanctuary Siltarp over the tent to provide the needed protection. The Breeze Mesh Tent and Sanctuary Siltarp combine to just over 2.5 pounds, making this one of the lightest and most flexible 2 person shelters you'll find.
Please note that additional supports will be needed to pitch the Breeze mesh tent. Use nearby trees, our adjustable tarp poles (sold separately), or your favorite trekking poles as potential supports.
- Seasons: 3
- Size: fully rectangular floor, 84 inch length x 52 inch width
- Peak Height: 36 inches
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Fabric, canopy: 20D no-see-um fine mesh
- Fabric, floor: 30 Denier ripstop silnylon has a silicon/PU dual-coating and fully taped seams, providing 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance
- Design Type: non-freestanding
- Doors: single
- Accessories: two (2) x 15 foot sections of 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema® guy line, six (6) 7075 aluminum alloy Y-stakes with Dyneema® pull cords
- Stuff Sacks: two rip-stop nylon stuff sacks (one for accessories, one for whole kit)
- Total Weight: 24 ounces (includes line and stakes)
- Packed Size: 12 inches by 4 inches