Based on customer feedback, each tent now ships with additional shocks cords that can be swapped to make set up much easier. If you have any questions about this change, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you can have a full-featured ultralight tent on a budget! Our Arches trekking pole tents incorporate spacious designs, two side-entries, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make them one of the best ultralight options available.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- Our lightest option, the one-person Arches 1P comes in at a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 6 oz. while the larger two-person Arches 2P comes in at a trail weight of 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Dual side-entries (even on the Arches 1P) make it easy to get in and out of your tent. Open both sides for amazing views and cross-ventilation.
- The extra-long 90-inch tent body and dual vestibules offer plenty of space for even the tallest backpackers and their gear.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; two-way inner and outer zippers, mesh pockets, dual vents at the ridgeline, eight Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all!
- Use the included footprint, rainfly, and stakes to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. This even lighter alternative is perfect when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to save the day!
Note: Trekking poles (sold separately) are required to pitch the Arches 1P and 2P tents. A length of 120 to 135 cm is recommended, with longer lengths providing more headroom.
I used the Arches 2p on the first 250 miles of the Colorado Trail. Over all this is a great tent. I would overwhelmingly recommend this it, though I wouldn't take it on a thru hike again.
Here are the things I loved:
It kept me warm and dry through a massive thunderstorm.
It is really tough.
Condensations was not an issue for me almost at all.
Really liked that it was double walled.
Great quality for the price.Seriously an awesome budget option.
So. Much. Space.
The things I was less than happy with are some what personal preference. They may not be applicable to you.
The things I didn't love:
I don't know if this was just me, but there were no instructions? I had to kind of figure out how to put it up by trial and error. Even just a video on the product page would have been helpful. Because of this I almost certainly set this tent up incorrectly.
It didn't come with guy lines for the side loops to hold the rain fly out.
The one of the adjuster on my rain fly broke which made it pretty difficult to adjust the rainfly.
I have a few other things that I would personally change, but are not actually issues with the tent.
love Paria products whole heartedly, but please provide instruction videos on the website so i dont tear a tent haha!
Great tent, very easy to put up, and most spacious 2 person I've been in.
I AM 6'3 so floor length was important and is plenty long for me. Love the headroom.
I did swap the cordage on the footprint and inner tent to make Set up easier.
Tent is an amazing value for money.
The tent is well made and very nice price point .It was a little hard to set up the first time
Excellent customer service. Had some issues with shipping and Paria went above and beyond to correct them. Can’t wait to put tent to use in the field.