Arches 1P and 2P Trekking Pole Tent
Our Arches 1-person and 2-person trekking pole tents incorporate spacious designs, dual side-entries, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make them one of the best values in ultralight tents. With a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 6 oz. for the Arches 1P and 2 lbs. 12 oz. for the Arches 2P, they are the lightest options that we offer.
Now you can have a full-featured ultralight tent on a budget! Our Arches trekking pole tents incorporate spacious designs, two side-entries, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make them one of the best ultralight options available.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- Our lightest option, the one-person Arches 1P comes in at a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 6 oz. while the larger two-person Arches 2P comes in at a trail weight of 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Dual side-entries (even on the Arches 1P) make it easy to get in and out of your tent. Open both sides for amazing views and cross-ventilation.
- The extra-long 90-inch tent body and dual vestibules offer plenty of space for even the tallest backpackers and their gear.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; two-way inner and outer zippers, mesh pockets, dual vents at the ridgeline, eight Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all!
- Use the included footprint, rainfly, and stakes to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. This even lighter alternative is perfect when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to save the day!
Note: Trekking poles (sold separately) are required to pitch the Arches 1P and 2P tents. A length of 120 to 135 cm is recommended, with longer lengths providing more headroom.
- Size: fully rectangular floor, 90-inch length x 36-inch width, 46-inch height
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Total Shipped Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz. (includes everything)
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, rainfly, and stakes)
- Packed Size: 13 inches long by 5 inches in diameter
- Size: fully rectangular floor, 90-inch length x 53-inch width, 46-inch height
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Total Shipped Weight of Arches 2P: 3 lbs. 8 oz. (includes everything)
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, rainfly, and stakes)
- Packed Size of Arches 2P: 15 inches long by 6 inches in diameter
- Ideal Trekking Pole Length: 120 to 135 cm, longer lengths provide more headroom
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Footprint: 20 Denier nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 5,000 mm
- Accessories: 8 aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, micro line-lok adjusters
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for the whole kit)
How do I care for my tent?
For detailed care instructions, including how to clean, maintain, and make repairs to your tent, please review our complete guide.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.