Finally, a tent designed to be roomy and comfortable while being light enough for your backcountry adventures! Our family of Zion backpacking tents provide all the room and comfort needed for you and your tent mates.
We designed each variant of the Zion with a spacious, rectangular shape that doesn't cheat by tapering on one side.
The Zion 1P is 37-inches wide which will easily fit any one-person sleeping pad and leave plenty of room for other gear.
The 53-inch width of the Zion 2P will fit two 25-inch sleeping pads with room to spare.
Finally, the Zion 3P is the king of space with a width of 70 inches.
Each size offers two side vestibules which are the perfect place for packs and boots. Finally, the two-door design means you can enter and exit with ease and not disturb your tent mates.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The single person Zion 1P has a lightweight trail weight of 3 lbs. 3 oz. The two-person Zion 2P comes in at a trail weight of only 4 lbs. 2 oz. Finally, the three-person Zion 3P provides a ton of space with a trail weight of only 5 lbs. 1 oz. Since the 2P and 3P can easily sleep two or three, you can split the weight and carry just over 2 lbs. per person.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; four spacious mesh pockets, a large gear loft in the attic, dual vents with kickstands, a pole repair splint, eight Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 3,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all at a much lower price!
- All three Zion tents offer an ultralight setup! Use only the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to take care of it.
How do I care for my tent?
For detailed care instructions, including how to clean, maintain, and make repairs to your tent, please review our complete guide.
We offer three shipping services within the United States:
- Standard Shipping = 3-5 Day Ground Shipping
- Expedited Shipping = 2-3 Day Express Shipping
- Priority Shipping = 1-2 Day Express Shipping
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes, we ship to all of Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
All international orders are shipped Duties Paid. This means that all import taxes and duties are prepaid. No additional fees will be collected from the customer.
Canadian orders are shipped via a 7-10 day Economy Service. Orders to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan are shipped via a 10-15 day Economy Service. All international shipments are fully tracked from door-to-door.
If you're outside of our shipping area, we are not able to accommodate direct shipments to you. However, some of our customers have successfully used 3rd party international forwarding services.
What is your return/exchange policy?
We offer 60 days to accommodate any returns or exchanges of non-defective products. In some cases, we can accommodate returns and exchanges past 60 days, but these will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Any returns after 60 days will only be offered store credit.
What items are eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return and refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If you've purchased a tent or tarp and would like to set it up in your backyard, please do so on a dry, clear day to keep the tent/tarp as clean as possible. Pitch the tent/tarp on dry grass if possible and use other stakes if you have them available. This will keep the tent/tarp and stakes in an unused condition to facilitate a return.
If items sent back for a return/exchange show clear signs of use (excessive dirt, animal hair, etc.), the return/exchange will be rejected and the items will be shipped back.
Are shipping fees refundable?
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the initial cost of shipping your order (if any) will be deducted from your refund.
Is return shipping free?
No, the cost of return shipping will be subtracted from the refund amount. We will provide a prepaid return label for the return shipment. The cost of return shipping will be provided to you along with the prepaid return label.
Please note that due to our shipping volume, we have access to significantly lower shipping rates than retail. As a result, the cost of the return shipping will be much lower, resulting in a higher refund.
How do I initiate a return/exchange?
To initiate a return/exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your original order number
- The items to be returned/exchanged
- The reason for the return/exchange
Once your return/exchange request is received, we will provide a prepaid return shipping label along with the cost of return shipping. If you decide to proceed with the return, please use this label to send the items back to us. We will only accept returns that are shipped via the prepaid return label. This ensures that the shipment will be trackable and insured.
Once the returned items are delivered and inspected (please allow 1-2 weekdays for inspection), we will issue your refund or exchange.
When a refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment and you will receive an email notification. Please allow 2-5 business days for the credit to appear.
What about international returns?
If you are an international customer, the same 60 day return/exchange policy applies. To initiate an international return, please contact us at the email address above and provide the same order/item to be returned information. We will then coordinate with you on the return process, which will differ slightly depending on your exact location. The return instructions above only apply to US customers.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.