Zion 1P, 2P and 3P Backpacking Tent
Our Zion family of backpacking tents incorporate a spacious two-door design, top notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it the perfect tent for one, two, or three. The fully rectangular shape doesn't cheat by tapering on one side and the side doors make getting in and out easy. Finally, it's light enough to make it a great option for backpacking.
Finally, a tent designed to be roomy and comfortable while being light enough for your backcountry adventures! Our family of Zion backpacking tents provide all the room and comfort needed for you and your tent mates.
We designed each variant of the Zion with a spacious, rectangular shape that doesn't cheat by tapering on one side. The Zion 1P is 37-inches wide which will easily fit any one-person sleeping pad and leave plenty of room for other gear. The 53-inch width of the Zion 2P will fit two 25-inch sleeping pads with room to spare. Finally, the Zion 3P is the king of space with a width of 70 inches.
Each size offers two side vestibules which are the perfect place for packs and boots. Finally, the two-door design means you can enter and exit with ease and not disturb your tent mates.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The single person Zion 1P has a lightweight trail weight of 3 lbs. 3 oz. The two-person Zion 2P comes in at a trail weight of only 4 lbs. 2 oz. Finally, the three-person Zion 3P provides a ton of space with a trail weight of only 5 lbs. 1 oz. Since the 2P and 3P can easily sleep two or three, you can split the weight and carry just over 2 lbs. per person.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; four spacious mesh pockets, a large gear loft in the attic, dual vents with kickstands, a pole repair splint, eight Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 3,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all at a much lower price!
- All three Zion tents offer an ultralight setup! Use only the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to take care of it.
- Size of Zion 1P: fully rectangular floor, 83-inch length x 37-inch width, 36-inch height
- Size of Zion 2P: fully rectangular floor, 85-inch length x 53-inch width, 38-inch height
- Size of Zion 3P: fully rectangular floor, 85-inch length x 70-inch width, 40-inch height
- Trail Weight of Zion 1P: 3 lbs. 3 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Trail Weight of Zion 2P: 4 lbs. 2 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Trail Weight of Zion 3P: 5 lbs. 1 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Total Shipped Weight of Zion 1P: 3 lbs. 15 oz. (includes everything)
- Total Shipped Weight of Zion 2P: 4 lbs. 15 oz. (includes everything)
- Total Shipped Weight of Zion 3P: 5 lbs. 15 oz. (includes everything)
- Minimum Weight of Zion 1P: 2 lbs. 5 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Minimum Weight of Zion 2P: 3 lbs. 2 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Minimum Weight of Zion 3P: 3 lbs. 15 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Packed Size of Zion 1P: 17 inches long by 6 inches in diameter
- Packed Size of Zion 2P: 17 inches long by 7 inches in diameter
- Packed Size of Zion 3P: 17 inches long by 9 inches in diameter
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Included Footprint: 40 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 3,000 mm
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
- Accessories: eight aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, one pole repair splint
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for the whole kit)
How do I care for my tent?
For detailed care instructions, including how to clean, maintain, and make repairs to your tent, please review our complete guide.
This tent sets up easily and has all the features I was looking for in a one person tent: vestibules large enough for pack on one side, boots and water on the other; double entries; and storage pockets. For the price, weight, and features, it cannot be beat. I recommend it.
I have been camping for many years and have used several tents from different manufacturers. This is probably the favorite of them all. Good size for a two person. One piece pole design is pretty awesome. Very easy to set up, even in a storm or darkness. Have been using it over 2 years, at least two camping trips a month. Zero issues! Have been in several rain storms and stayed high and dry. The pockets on front and back walls are handy as well as small gear loft. Also has a hook on the top for a light. Good for reading at night if you don’t want to wear a headlamp. In a perfect world the tent could be slightly lighter and the vestibules a little bigger. I still backpack with it no problem and it has plenty of room for all my gear. Aside from the tent itself, Paria has the best customer service of any company I’ve ever dealt with. I own several of their products including the breeze tent, small and double sleeping pads, trekking poles, and titanium cup. They have always been quick to respond toany questions or concerns I have. They even sent me a new rain fly when they changed the design and added rings that attach to the poles. I highly recommend this tent!
Have only been able to test out the new tent a couple of times since receiving it here in OR ( Due to the Covid shutdown ) but so far / so GOOD! I had the opportunity of doing a side by side comparison with an Alps mountaineering similar model & $$ cost.. I could not find a single advantage that the Alps had over the Paria! In fact, the Paria appears to be superior in any / ALL specs. Can't WAIT to get out in the wild & enjoy the new ZION!
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.