When nature doesn't play nice, fight back with the most flexible and complete silnylon tarp set up you can buy! Our Sanctuary SilTarp provides unlimited pitching options, top-notch waterproofing, and high-quality materials to make it the perfect lightweight shelter.
A Complete Kit
Sure, there are other tarps to choose from, but do they provide everything you need to pitch the perfect shelter right out of the box? No! We include a spacious silicon-nylon tarp, 60 feet (6 x 10-foot sections) of the strongest, lightest reflective Dyneema® guy line you can find, six micro line-lok adjusters, and six aerospace-quality aluminum Y-stakes. That's everything you need to set up dozens of shelter configurations!
We've done our best to make this an outstanding tarp:
- To give you endless options, the flat and square tarps incorporate 16 perimeter loops and one top center loop. Combine it with our best-selling trekking poles to build an A-frame shelter in just minutes. If a hammock is more your style, hang it overhead for complete protection.
- The hex tarps provide 6 perimeter loops and catenary cuts to make it easy to get a taut pitch.
- Finally, our tapered tarp is the ultimate ultralight shelter! Catenary cuts on each side as well as the ridgeline make it easy to set up. Pair it with a bivy or groundsheet to save space and weight in your pack.
- To keep you dry, we provide 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance by combining a durable 30 denier rip-stop nylon, dual silicon/PU coating, and fully taped seams. We didn't name it "Sanctuary" for nothing!
- To save space, the whole kit comes in a nice compact stuff sack and weighs only 14.0 to 27 ounces (depending on size, see specs tab for details).