Bryce 1P and 2P Backpacking Tent
A Backpacker Magazine Top Pick, our popular Bryce 1-person and 2-person backpacking tents incorporate top-notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make them the perfect backcountry tent. With a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 15 oz. for the Bryce 1P and 3 lbs. 7 oz. for the Bryce 2P, they are a great lightweight option.
Your new home away from home! A Backpacker Magazine Top Pick, our Bryce backpacking tents incorporate top-notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make them the perfect companions on your backcountry adventures.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The one-person Bryce 1P comes in at a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 15 oz. while the larger two-person Bryce 2P comes in at a trail weight of 3 lbs. 7 oz.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; two-way inner and outer zippers, spacious mesh pockets, back vent with a kickstand, a pole repair splint, twelve Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all!
- Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to save the day!
- Size of Bryce 1P: fully rectangular floor, 85-inch length x 36-inch width, 36-inch height
- Size of Bryce 2P: fully rectangular floor, 85-inch length x 53-inch width, 36-inch height
- Trail Weight of Bryce 1P: 2 lbs 15 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Trail Weight of Bryce 2P: 3 lbs 7 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Total Shipped Weight of Bryce 1P: 3 lbs 13 oz. (includes everything)
- Total Shipped Weight of Bryce 2P: 4 lbs 6 oz. (includes everything)
- Minimum Weight of Bryce 1P: 2 lbs 4 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Minimum Weight of Bryce 2P: 2 lbs 10 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Packed Size of Bryce 1P: 17 inches long by 5 inches in diameter
- Packed Size of Bryce 2P: 17 inches long by 6 inches in diameter
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Footprint: 40 Denier nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 5,000 mm
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
- Accessories: 12 aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, micro line-lok adjusters, one pole repair splint
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for whole kit)
How do I care for my tent?
For detailed care instructions, including how to clean, maintain and make repairs to your tent, please review our complete guide.
I got the Bryce 1P for bikepacking and used it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Holy smokes did it do the job!! Took the footprint, fly and poles to minimize weight and it set up in no time! Front blew through in the middle of the night and I stayed warm and out of the wind! Will probably get the mesh bivy to lighten my gear a little more for fair weather outings.
I love the Bryce 2P backpacking tent. Took it to Nordhouse Dunes Wilderness and it withstood 25+ mph winds. The stakes came out a few times, but the tent poles/structure withstood 8 hours of wind. I've taken this tent on many backpacking trips and could not be happier. It is a bit heavier than many big name brands, but is less than half the cost! Can't go wrong.
We've had this tent since 2016 and it hasn't let us down. We had an issue with the zipper, and the customer service was awesome! A replacement part was sent immediately. This little workhorse of a tent has kept us warm and dry through a variety of circumstances and climates. It packs down and is easy to carry, and I love that the footprint is included. You won't find a better tent in this price point. Keep in mind that 2 people fit, but not 2 people and a dog.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.