Bryce Backpacking Tent
Our popular Bryce 1-person and 2-person backpacking tents incorporate top-notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make them the perfect backcountry tent. With a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 15 oz. for the Bryce 1P and 3 lbs. 7 oz. for the Bryce 2P, they are a great lightweight option.
Your new home away from home! Our Bryce backpacking tents incorporate top notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it the perfect companion on your backcountry adventures.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The Bryce 1P comes in at a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 15 oz. while the larger Bryce 2P comes in at a trail weight of 3 lbs. 7 oz.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; two-way inner and outer zippers, spacious mesh pockets, back vent with kickstand, a pole repair splint, twelve Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on.
- Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years.
- Size of Bryce 1P: fully rectangular floor, 85 inch length x 36 inch width, 36 inch height
- Size of Bryce 2P: fully rectangular floor, 85 inch length x 53 inch width, 36 inch height
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Footprint: 40 Denier nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 5,000 mm
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
- Accessories: 12 aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, micro line-lok adjusters, one pole repair splint
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for whole kit)
- Trail Weight of Bryce 1P: 2 lbs 15 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Trail Weight of Bryce 2P: 3 lbs 7 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Shipped Weight of Bryce 1P: 3 lbs 13 oz. (whole kit)
- Shipped Weight of Bryce 2P: 4 lbs 6 oz. (whole kit)
- Minimum Weight of Bryce 1P: 2 lbs 4 oz. (footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Minimum Weight of Bryce 2P: 2 lbs 10 oz. (footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Packed Size of Bryce 1P: 17 inches by 5 inches
- Packed Size of Bryce 2P: 17 inches by 6 inches