Based on customer feedback, each tent now ships with additional shocks cords that can be swapped to make set up much easier. If you have any questions about this change, contact us at email@example.com.
Now you can have a full-featured ultralight tent on a budget! Our Arches trekking pole tents incorporate spacious designs, two side-entries, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make them one of the best ultralight options available.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- Our lightest option, the one-person Arches 1P comes in at a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 6 oz. while the larger two-person Arches 2P comes in at a trail weight of 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Dual side-entries (even on the Arches 1P) make it easy to get in and out of your tent. Open both sides for amazing views and cross-ventilation.
- The extra-long 90-inch tent body and dual vestibules offer plenty of space for even the tallest backpackers and their gear.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; two-way inner and outer zippers, mesh pockets, dual vents at the ridgeline, eight Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all!
- Use the included footprint, rainfly, and stakes to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. This even lighter alternative is perfect when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to save the day!
Note: Trekking poles (sold separately) are required to pitch the Arches 1P and 2P tents. A length of 120 to 135 cm is recommended, with longer lengths providing more headroom.