How do I care for my new down sleeping bag?
- When you first receive the bag, run it in the dryer at the low-temperature or air fluff setting for about 10 minutes to loosen up the down that has been compressed during the shipping process.
- When heading out on the trail, use the included compression sack to protect the bag and also reduce the amount of space it takes up in your pack. Use care when stuffing the bag into the compression sack.
- Between trips, always store your bag using the included mesh storage sack or the hanging loops.
- Always wash your bag by hand or a front-load tumble washer. Never use a top load washer. Never use bleach.
For more detailed care instructions, including how to make repairs, please review our complete guide.
How do you determine the temperature rating?
We've put together an in-depth article on how we determine our temperature ratings. The guide also provides lots of helpful advice regarding making an informed decision.
How can I increase the temperature rating of my sleeping bag?
If you'd like to use our down bag at temperatures of 15 degrees and below, you may consider adding a sleeping bag liner to add about 10 degrees to the warmth rating. The Sea to Summit Thermolite Sleeping Bag Liner is a great option.
We offer three shipping services within the United States:
- Standard Shipping = 3-5 Day Ground Shipping
- Expedited Shipping = 2-3 Day Express Shipping
- Priority Shipping = 1-2 Day Express Shipping
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes, we ship to all of Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
All international orders are shipped Duties Paid. This means that all import taxes and duties are prepaid. No additional fees will be collected from the customer.
Canadian orders are shipped via a 5-10 day Economy Service. Orders to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan orders are shipped via an 8-12 day Economy Service. All international shipments are fully tracked from door-to-door.
If you're outside of our shipping area, we are not able to accommodate direct shipments to you. However, some of our customers have successfully used 3rd party international forwarding services.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.