Thermodown 0 Sleeping Bag
Cold weather is no match for our 4-season Thermodown 0 down backpacking sleeping bag! Each bag lofts to almost 6 inches to keep you toasty warm during those freezing nights in the backcountry.
Stay warm and comfortable, no matter the season, in our outstanding Thermodown 0 down sleeping bag. With excellent materials and performance, your search for a great four-season sleeping bag ends here!
Cold weather is no match for the 32 oz. of 700-fill power down insulation stuffed into every corner of this bag. You will stay toasty warm down to 0F (-17C). However, the added warmth does not compromise on size and weight. The bag packs down to just 10 x 8 inches and comes in at only 3 lb.
We've done our best to make this a great bag.
- On warm nights, easily shed heat with the large two-way YKK zipper which opens from top and bottom.
- To prevent annoying snags, we've incorporated a wide zipper guard.
- To keep the heat in, a large draft collar automatically wraps around your neck. No need to deal with cumbersome drawstrings or scratchy velcro. The fully insulated and contoured hood can also be completely cinched down.
- A roomy trapezoidal foot box with extra insulation will keep your toes nice and warm.
The bag comes with a durable compression sack allowing you to easily fit the bag into your pack. Between adventures, use the included mesh storage bag or hanging loops to properly store the bag.
- Size (Short): 76 inches by 31 inches, comfortably fits adults up to 5'6"
- Size (Regular): 80 inches by 31 inches, comfortably fits adults up to 6'0"
- Size (Long): 86 inches by 33 inches, comfortably fits adults up to 6'6"
- Weight (Short): 2 pounds 14 ounces
- Weight (Regular): 3 pounds
- Weight (Long): 3 pounds 2 ounces
- Insulation: 700 fill-power 90/10 white duck down
- Fill Weight (Short): 30 ounces
- Fill Weight (Regular): 32 ounces
- Fill Weight (Long): 33 ounces
- Shell Material: lightweight and durable 20D ripstop nylon
- Interior Lining: breathable 320T polyester pongee
How do I care for my new down sleeping bag?
- When you first receive the bag, run it in the dryer at the lowest temperature setting for about 10 minutes to loosen up the down that has been compressed during the shipping process.
- When heading out on the trail, use the included compression sack to protect the bag and also reduce the amount of space it takes up in your pack. Use care when stuffing the bag into the compression sack.
- Between trips, always store your bag using the included mesh storage sack or the hanging loops.
- Always wash your bag by hand or a front load tumble washer. Never use a top load washer. Never use bleach.
How can I increase the temperature rating of my sleeping bag?
If you'd like to use our down bag at temperatures of 0 degrees and below, you may consider adding a sleeping bag liner to add about 10 degrees to the warmth rating. The Sea to Summit Thermolite Sleeping Bag Liner is a great option.