Tri-Fold Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
Our Tri-Fold Carbon Cork trekking poles combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product. Each pole weighs less than 9 ounces and folds down to only 15 inches, making them the perfect solution for backpackers and hikers.
Our Tri-Fold Carbon Cork trekking poles combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product.
- Compact - The folding design breaks down to just 15 inches in length. Assembly is easy and takes just a few seconds.
- Adjustable - The poles are easily adjusted, allowing them to always be at the ideal length.
- Comfortable - The ergonomic syncork handle will absorb sweat and provide all-day comfort. It provides all the benefits of natural cork, like conforming to your hand over time, while being more durable and better for the environment.
- Durable - The super-strong carbon fiber shaft material and 7075 aluminum alloy connectors create an incredibly strong and durable pole that will support you on countless adventures. The tungsten carbide tips and baskets provide great grip and durability.
- Lightweight - The extreme comfort and durability do not require a compromise on weight. Each pole comes in at just 9 ounces, reducing arm fatigue and letting you get farther on the trail.
Each pole includes an individual storage bag, a hiking basket for mud and snow, and a rubber foot for use on paved surfaces.
- Collapsed Length = 15 inches
- Length of 100 cm Model = 39 to 47 inches (100 to 120 centimeters) - Recommended for 5'8" or shorter
- Length of 120 cm Model = 45 to 53 inches (115 to 135 centimeters) - Recommended for 5'9" or taller
- Weight = 18 oz per pair
How do I assemble my new trekking poles?
Please review the following video for detailed assembly instructions:
How do I know which length is right for me?
To be completely sure which length is right for you, we recommend performing the following measurement: Stand with your elbow at a 90 degree angle and measure the vertical distance from the floor to the top of your hand. This length will be the ideal trekking pole length on level terrain. Compare the length that you measured to the two trekking pole lengths that we offer to figure out which would be more appropriate for you.
When should I be using the various tips that are provided?
We recommend using the bare tungsten carbide tips on natural trails. They will provide the best "bite" and support. The rubber tips are best for paved surfaces or very rocky terrain, where the carbide tips could slip and also wear prematurely. Finally, the trekking baskets are great for soft dirt, mud, or packed snow to prevent the trekking poles from sinking too far into the ground. We recommend dedicated snow baskets if you intend to snowshoe in deep powder.
Do you sell replacement parts, like rubber tips and trekking baskets?
Yes, we sell 4-packs of replacement rubber tips and trekking baskets. We also sell dedicated snowshoeing baskets that are larger and more flexible than the trekking baskets. You can find all of our trekking pole accessories here.
Can I bring my trekking poles in my carry-on?
We've never had any trouble bringing trekking poles in a carry-on and most customers have also reported doing this successfully. However, we hesitate to guarantee that you won't have any issues because every TSA agent is different and could implement different policies. As a result, we recommend that you're prepared to check the carry-on bag in the unlikely scenario that you're not allowed to bring the trekking poles onto the plane.