How do I care for my new down pillow?
- When you first receive the pillow, shake it up a bit to loosen the down that has been compressed during the shipping process.
- When heading out on the trail, use the included stuff sack to protect the pillow and also reduce the amount of space it takes up in your pack. Use care when stuffing the pillow into the stuff sack.
- Between trips, always store your pillow uncompressed.
- Always wash your pillow by hand or a front-load tumble washer. Never use a top load washer with an agitator. Never use bleach.
We offer three shipping services within the United States:
- Standard Shipping = 3-5 Day Ground Shipping
- Expedited Shipping = 2-3 Day Express Shipping
- Priority Shipping = 1-2 Day Express Shipping
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes, we ship to all of Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
All international orders are shipped Duties Paid. This means that all import taxes and duties are prepaid. No additional fees will be collected from the customer.
Canadian orders are shipped via a 7-10 day Economy Service. Orders to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan are shipped via a 10-15 day Economy Service. All international shipments are fully tracked from door-to-door.
If you're outside of our shipping area, we are not able to accommodate direct shipments to you. However, some of our customers have successfully used 3rd party international forwarding services.
We offer 30 days to accommodate any returns or exchanges of non-defective products. In some cases, we can accommodate returns and exchanges past 30 days, but these will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
To be eligible for a return and refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If you've purchased a tent or tarp and would like to set it up in your backyard, please do so on a dry, clear day to keep the tent/tarp as clean as possible. Pitch the tent/tarp on dry grass if possible and use other stakes if you have them available. This will keep the tent/tarp and stakes in an unused condition to facilitate a return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund and you will be notified via email. When a refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow 2-5 business days for the credit to appear.
Where do I ship my return?
To return or exchange your product, please mail it to:
Paria Outdoor Products
Attn: Returns or Exchanges
PO Box 201328
Denver, CO 80220
You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Shipping costs are also non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the initial cost of shipping (if any) will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.