When nature doesn't play nice, fight back with the most flexible and complete tarp set up you can buy! Our Sanctuary SilTarp provides unlimited pitching options, top notch waterproofing, and high quality materials to make it the perfect lightweight shelter.
A Complete Kit
Sure, there are other tarps to choose from, but do they provide everything you need to pitch the perfect shelter right out of the box? No! We include a spacious silicon-nylon tarp, 60 feet (6 x 10 foot sections) of the strongest, lightest reflective Dyneema® guy line you can find, six micro line-lok adjusters, and six aerospace-quality aluminum Y-stakes. That's everything you need to set up dozens of shelter configurations!
We've done our best to make this an outstanding tarp:
- To give you endless options, the flat shape design incorporates 12 perimeter loops (16 on the larger 12 x 10 foot size) and one top center loop. Combine it with our best selling trekking poles to build an A-frame shelter in just minutes. If a hammock is more your style, hang it overhead for instant protection.
- To keep you dry, we provide 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance by combining a durable 30 denier rip-stop nylon, dual silicon/PU coating, and fully taped seams. We didn't name it "Sanctuary" for nothing!
- To save space, the whole kit comes in a nice compact stuff sack and weighs only 20.5 oz. (27 oz. for the larger 12 x 10 foot size).
- Sizes: 10 feet x 8 feet or 12 feet x 10 feet with flat sides
- Attachment Loops on 10 x 8 Foot Size: 12 on perimeter (four corners, three additional on each long side, one additional on each short side) and one center top loop
- Attachment Loops on 12 x 10 Foot Size: 16 on perimeter (four corners, three additional on each side) and one center top loop
- Fabric: 30 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coating, double-stitched, factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 5,000 mm
- Guy Line: 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema®, 6 x 10 foot lines
- Adjusters: micro line-lok, 6 pieces
- Stakes: aluminum alloy Y-stakes, 6 pieces
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for guy line, one for stakes, one for whole kit)
- Weight of 10 x 8 Foot Size: Tarp 15.5 oz, whole kit 20.5 oz
- Weight of 12 x 10 Foot Size: Tarp 21.0 oz, whole kit 27.0 oz
- Packed Size of 10 x 8 Foot Size: 9 x 5 x 4 inches
- Packed Size of 12 x 10 Foot Size: 10 x 5 x 5 inches