Zion 2P Backpacking Tent
Our Zion 2-person backpacking tent incorporates a spacious two-door design, top notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it the perfect tent for two. The 85 inch by 53 inch fully rectangular shape doesn't cheat by tapering on one side and the side doors make getting in and out easy. Finally, it's light enough to make it a great option for backpacking, especially if you decide to split the 3 lbs. 15 oz. weight between you and a tent mate.
Finally, a true two-person tent designed to actually fit two! Our Zion 2P backpacking tent provides all the room and comfort needed for you and a tent mate.
We designed the Zion 2P with a spacious, rectangular shape that doesn't cheat by tapering on one side. The 53-inch width will fit two 25 inch sleeping pads with room to spare. The two side vestibules are the perfect place for your pack and boots. Finally, a two-door design means you can enter and exit with ease and not disturb your tent mate.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The Zion 2P comes in at a trail weight of 3 lbs. 15 oz. and a minimum weight of just 2 lbs. 15 oz. (footprint, no tent body). Since it can easily sleep two, you can split the weight and carry less than 2 lbs.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; four spacious mesh pockets, a large gear loft in the attic, dual vents with kickstands, a pole repair splint, eight Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 3,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all at a much lower price!
- Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to take care of it.
- Size: fully rectangular floor, 85-inch length x 53-inch width, 38-inch height
- Trail Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Total Shipped Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz. (includes everything)
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz. (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Packed Size: 17 inches long by 7 inches in diameter
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Footprint: 40 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 3,000 mm
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
- Accessories: eight aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, one pole repair splint
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for the whole kit)
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.