Zion 2P Backpacking Tent
Our Zion 2-person backpacking tent incorporates a spacious two-door design, top notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it the perfect tent for two. The fully rectangular shape doesn't cheat by tapering on one side and the side doors make getting in and out easy. Finally, it's light enough to make it a great option for backpacking, especially if you decide to split the weight between you and a tent mate.
Finally, a true two-person tent designed to actually fit two! Our Zion 2P backpacking tent provides all the room and comfort needed for you and a tent mate.
We designed the Zion 2P with a spacious, rectangular shape that doesn't cheat by tapering on one side. The 53 inch width will fit two 25 inch sleeping pads with inches to spare. The two side vestibules are the perfect place for your pack and boots. Finally, the two-door design means you can enter and exit with ease.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The Zion 2P comes in at a trail weight of 3 lbs. 15 oz. and minimum weight of just 2 lbs. 15 oz. (footprint, no tent body). Since it can easily sleep two, you can split the weight and each carry less than 2 lbs.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; four spacious mesh pockets, a large gear loft in the attic, dual vents with kickstands, a pole repair splint, ten Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 3,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on.
- Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years.
- Size: fully rectangular floor, 85 inch length x 53 inch width, 38 inch height
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Footprint: 40 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 3,000 mm
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
- Accessories: 10 aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, one pole repair splint
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for whole kit)
- Trail Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Shipped Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz. (whole kit)
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz. (footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Packed Size: 17 inches by 7 inches