Bryce 2P Backpacking Tent
Our popular Bryce 2-person backpacking tent incorporates top notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it the perfect backcountry tent. With a trail weight of only 3 lbs. 7 oz. and fully rectangular shape, it's a great lightweight option for two.
Your new home away from home! Our Bryce 2-person backpacking tent incorporates top notch features, high quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it the perfect companion on your backcountry adventures.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The Bryce 2P comes in at a trail weight of 3 lbs. 7 oz. and minimum weight of just 2 lbs. 10 oz. (footprint, no tent body).
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; two-way inner and outer zippers, spacious mesh pockets, back vent with kickstand, a pole repair splint, twelve Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on.
- Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years.
- Size: fully rectangular floor, 85 inch length x 53 inch width, 36 inch height
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Footprint: 40 Denier nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 5,000 mm
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
- Accessories: 12 aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, micro line-lok adjusters, one pole repair splint
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for whole kit)
- Trail Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz. (without stakes and footprint)
- Shipped Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz. (whole kit)
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz. (footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Packed Size: 17 inches by 6 inches